A former North East Woman Entrepreneur of the Year I am a creative Hypnotherapist, behaviour specialist and motivational coach, with an open and honest approach that results in a catalyst for change.
I use a blend of powerful, tried and tested techniques to help develop self-awareness, engage a new perspective and overcome personal barriers and limiting beliefs. From a detailed analysis sessions are tailored to your specific needs which helps to unlock the root cause of what’s holding you back from realising your potential and maximising your life.
HOW I WORK
My private practice has grown by reputation, based on results. I work nationally and clients include private enquiries, organisations seeking support for their employees, sports professionals and high profile individuals.
The mind and body are closely linked and this knowledge is threaded into my approach as I consider your life as a whole. I passionately believe that good mental and physical health are the foundations which allow us to achieve our goals, maintain a balance, and be emotionally and physically fit enough to enjoy the rewards of our efforts.
Each session is recorded for your future benefit.
- Member of Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (MAPHP Reg)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
I undergo regular supervision and commit to ongoing training to keep abreast of the latest developments and tools.
- Working with OCD
- Conscious Analytical Methods
- Parts Therapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Creative Visualisation & Time Line Re-Alignment
- IEMT Practitioner (Andrew T Austin)
- Advanced IEMT Practitioner (Andrew T Austin)
- SymbioDynamics Practitioner
- Power Hypnosis
- Rapid Hypnosis
- Corporate Stress Management
- NLP Skills for Coaches
- Licenced Master Practitioner of NLP (Paul McKenna Training)
- Licensed NLP Practitioner (Paul McKenna Training)
- Hypnotic Practitioner (Paul McKenna Training)
- EMM-TECH-Easy Muscle Management
- (TFT Alg.) Thought Field Therapy
- Essential Practical Skills of Indirect Eriksonian Conversational Hypnosis & NLP
- Confrontational Coaching
I hold a current DBS certificate.
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
My goal is to deliver as few sessions as possible. Some issues are successfully dealt with in one session. Most clients only need two or three sessions because I give them the tools and techniques to out back in control. The benefits can be felt immediately.
Day time, evening appointments available
8am – 8pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 5pm Friday
Weekend appointments available by arrangement
My private practice is based in Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, close to bus routes and the Metro. Free parking is available. I also work as a Consultant at Nuffield Health, Jesmond, Newcastle, NE2 2ES
Anxiety, depression, stress, panic attacks, phobias, stop smoking, weight management, confidence, motivation, self-esteem, sports performance, public speaking, habits, addictions, gambling, fears and phobias, pain control, self-hypnosis.
Areas I can Help with Include
Addictions *, Alcohol Abuse *, Anger Management , Anxiety*, Blushing , Depression*Drug Abuse *, Eating Disorders *, Exam Nerves, Fears, Food Addiction *, Insomnia *(IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Confidence Issues *, Exam Nerves, Low Self-Esteem, Lack of Motivation, Stress Management, Obsessions & Compulsions *, Menopause* Pain Management *, Panic Attacks *, Personal Development, Phobias *, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) *, Public Speaking, Quit Smoking, Relationship Issues, Sexual Issues *, Sleep Disorders *, Sports Performance, Stress *, Stuttering , Weight Control.
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, it is advisable to consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment.